Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exception occurred during UpdateLocalBlacklists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exception occurred during UpdateLocalBlacklists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
westereng View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westereng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exception occurred during UpdateLocalBlacklists
    Posted: 27 July 2004 at 7:00am

Hello!

I get this error when I start spamfilter after confiuring it.

Exception occurred during UpdateLocalBlacklists: Invalid argument to date encode

I have configured the local domains, but the file do not get loaded when I restart the app, and then this error shows up in the log.

I use Windows 200 server, and spamfiler version: 2.0.1.302

Regards
Per Ronny Westereng

LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 2:54pm

Ronny,

The error would seem to indicate that SpamFilter is not able to retrieve the datestamp for one of the files in the black/white lists. Can you please check to see that no other application (antivirus) is placing a lock on the file, and that thru Windows Explorer you are able to see the date modified and date created attributes for all your local blacklist / whitelist files? If you can please also post a copy of the SpamFilter's activity logfile we may try to see what is happening.

Roberto F.
LogSat Software

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic