Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SDFB and SDFC Errors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bluefly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluefly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SDFB and SDFC Errors
    Posted: 03 September 2014 at 7:05pm

Hi Guys

For the past two days I have been seeing the following error messages in the spam filter logs:

SFDB_WebErrors has reached its limit

09/04/14 08:02:53:531 -- (111477184) Checking SFDC

09/04/14 08:02:54:000 -- (111477184) Exception occurred during DoSFDCCheck: '''' is not a valid integer value

09/04/14 08:02:54:000 -- (111477184) Checking SFDE

09/04/14 08:02:54:937 -- (111477184) Exception occurred during DoSFDECheck: ''0Error=0'' is not a valid integer value

The appears to be allowing a tremendous volume of spam through as neither SDFC or SDFB have captured any emails for the past 24 hours. I've tried:

Restarting the spam filter service

Restarting the server

Reinstalling the software (current version)

Installing the previous version (4.5.1.98)

All unsuccessful.

I’ve checked the forum for similar errors.

Current email signatures in SDFC = 0

Current IPs listed in SDFB = 0 

Can you please let me know if this is something to do with my installation or something at your end. If the latter, is there an ETA for a fix?

I've added keyword filters to stop the frequent spam offenders but my clients are freaking out. 

LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 7:59pm
Bluefly,

I apologize for the problems. We experienced an outage at our data center yesterday that corrupted the database serving the SFDB/SFDC/SFDE filters. SpamFilter is thus currently unable to check those filters for spam emails. The errors you are receiving can be ignored, and we just made a change on our backend service that should prevent them from occurring again.

We are in the process of rebuilding the database, with an ETA of 6/12 hours for complete recovery. SpamFilter will automatically resume the use of those filters once our webservice becomes operational again.

Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 9:19pm
FYI we completed the database rebuild sooner than expected. All filters are now back online.

Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic