Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyword filtering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Frederic Boucher View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frederic Boucher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 8:47am

Hi,

i'm interested to have this list.

Thanks in advance

ScotBW View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 6:22pm

Could you send that keywork list along to me as well, please?

Email is: scotbw [at] ogcsi.com

Thanks much!

Desperado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 6:40pm
Registered users of SpamFilterISP can find some of my filters if you register on the "un-official" Forum at:

Then go to the "Download Area".

Regards,
Dan
sirrar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 3:03am

Hi

Could You please also send me a copy of your keyword file?

I have one I've been working on for some time.

But it's not 100%, maybe yours could give me the last.

Please attach the file or else it likely me spamfilter will quarantine it

Running 2.1.2.395

Happy newyear (without spam) to you all!

Best regards...

Torsten Christiansen

Desperado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 3:00pm
Registered users of SpamFilterISP can find some of my filters if you register on the "un-official" Forum at:

Then go to the "Download Area".

Regards,
Dan
Nanko View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2005 at 4:23am
Roberto, I would like to recieve the keyword filter list also please....

Thank you very much in advance

keep up the good work

your sincerely,

Nanko

p.s. best wishes for 2005
mikek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:54am

Please send me your keyword list as well! Thank you!

Mike

mmoseley View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmoseley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:46pm

I would love to have these lists also.  Have been stugling with regex with some success, but an example list would be helpful (regex included?)

Thanks

Desperado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:33pm

You should have a confirmation for the unofficial forum now and can get a list there.

Dan

Zoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 9:54am
Could I get a copy of this keyword list?
thanks
Rifleman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rifleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 4:38pm
I would like to get a copy as well. I registered on the site but it never gave me confirmation to activate the account.
sgeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 9:07am
I would also like a copy of the recommended keyword list (sgeorge.msandyou (at) gmail [dot] com).

Desperado, I too had difficulty signing up on the unofficial SpamFilter ISP web site.  I was sent a confirmation email with my username and password, but they don't seem to work.  I am not sure whether my account (sgeorge) was successfully activated.  I also tried the "Send Pasword" option to attempt to confirm or reset my password, but that gave me this error:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in d:\apache group\apache\htdocs\spamfilter\modules\Your_Accou nt\public\mailpass.php on line 80
Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Stephen
makka View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 8:45pm

Hi,

can someone send me this list aswell ?  please send to email below

thx

mazair@msn.com

Raja Raheel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raja Raheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 3:02am

hi

I am facing problem in filtering out keywords in "Subject" field of the mail. i've tried to filter them out by putting entries in Keywords Filter like,

Subject: <word>

but its not working properly, so would u plz guide me, how to filter mails with unwanted words in SUBJECT field.

Thanks

Desperado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 10:56am

ALL:  I no longer have the time to support the "Un-Official forum".  With this new forum, perhaps there is a way I can provide links to my lists only to registered SpamFilterISP owners.  However, I have only a very small Keyword list as I lean on the SMTP server configuration issues more shuch as rDNS and MX records and such.

HOWEVER:  On the keyword in subject issue, I have the following and they always work so I am not too sure what issues others are having:

((?i)Subject:=\?ISO\-\d*\-\1?.*\?[a-z0-9]{20,})
((?i)Subject:=\?utf\-\d*\?.*\?[a-z0-9]{20,})

The "(?i) is not really required if I use all lower case in the regular expression but I tend to use a stricter form of RegEx by habbit (Perl Programming).

The Desperado
Dan Seligmann.
Work: http://www.mags.net
Personal: http://www.desperado.com

jhughes88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhughes88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2006 at 12:17pm

Can I get a copy of the Keywords example.  Please send to promote@digimpact.com.

Thanks,

John

PSeixas View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSeixas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 5:02pm

Can someone please send me a copy of the keywords list and examples to pseixas(at)spn(dot)pt?!

Thanks,

PSeixas

MatWEB View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MatWEB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:24am
Can I get one copy this keywords list please at matlac@cegepat.qc.ca ???

Thanx
jemmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 6:59am

Can I also get a copy of the keyword filter list

Thanks

Wayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 7:19am
Please can someone  send me the file too?

Thx
__M__ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 9:32am

I'd appreciate a current list too please.

Thanx, Mike

sgeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 11:00am
Wayne, Mike,  ...I can send you a copy of my keyword list if you'd like. 

However, some of my keywords include offensive language.  Please let me know if you'd like me to remove any offensive keywords before sending it.

Also, some of my longer keywords will wrap lines if I PM them to you.  If you'd like a pure copy, you may want to PM me an email address to send it to.

Cheers,

Stephen
__M__ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 7:13pm

Stephen, many thanks. PM sent!

Regards, Mike

sgeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:28pm
Great, I'll send it sometime this weekend Mike.  ...I've been a bit lazy in my replies this week.

Stephen
DavidF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 7:58pm

Hello

Please can I also have a copy of the keyword list file sent to

david@caw.co.nz

Thanks

David

__M__ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 9:43pm

Stephen, just a reminder that I PM'd you my email address too.

Mike

sed2c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sed2c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:47am

if still possible i would like  to receive a copy of the text file.

still strugling with it ;)

sgeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:56pm
jhughes88, __M__, Wayne, StevenJohns, and DavidF... I've finally sent you a copy of my list.  Sorry to keep you waiting after you requested it about 2 weeks ago... I've been MIA from the logsat forums for the past couple of weeks.

sed2c, I just PM'd you a couple of questions before sending it off.  Basically just wanted to know whether I should prune any offensive language from my list before sending it to you, and whether you prefered the list via email or PM.

Stephen
atifghaffar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atifghaffar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 6:01am

Stephen, Can you please also send me a copy.
You can send it unfiltered.

thanks

best regards

Atif
__M__ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:07am

Stephen's keyword list works great, been running it for a few hours today and it is doing a fabulous job!

Thanks Stephen.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic