Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blacklist checking order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blacklist checking order
    Posted: 05 June 2003 at 9:48am

Hi,

I have version 1.1.2.124, and noticed that e-mails that are addressed to an address that's on the EmailTO blacklist are getting quarantined because of keyword checking. It should be rejected because of being on the EmailTO blacklist and should not get as far as the keyword checking, correct? I only have e-mails quarantined that are being rejected because of keywords. I am not quarantining e-mails rejected because of any other blacklist check, only keywords.

Is there a way to make it so the order that the checks take place are user-definable?

Paul View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2003 at 12:12pm

Sorry, I thought the addresses were in the EmailTO blacklist, but they weren't, so this is working the way it should. Just a little "user-headspace" issue...

But it would still be nice to be able to have the checking order user definable...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic